- By John Paul Jackson I have found that my level of revelation directly corresponds to my level of peace. The reverse is also true — my level of revelation corresponds to my level of anxiety.
- By John Paul Jackson Contrary to modern Western thought, peace is a fairly violent word.
- By John Paul Jackson As we mature and the Holy Spirit flows through us, the name of the Father becomes more deeply imprinted on who we are.
- By John Paul Jackson God has never stopped being God, and He has never stopped wanting to manifest who He is to His people.
- By John Paul Jackson We do not carry our own light; we carry God’s light, and as His presence grows within us, we begin to radiate His light.
- By John Paul Jackson Unless you’re a hermit who hasn’t left your cave in 10 years, you’re probably much aware that times are shaky right now. If you don’t have anything drastic immediately affecting your own life, all you have to do is flip on the news and see what’s happening in other people’s lives. This raises a very important question. How do you find — and keep — your peace when all the world seems to be falling down around you?